mis.unijos.edu.ng : UNIJOS Released Her Merit Admission List 2011/2012 & Registration Procedure
University of Jos (UNIJOS) recently released the Merit Admission List for 2011/2012 Academic Session.
You can check the result by clicking on the LINK HERE. You will need to input your JAMB/Reg. No and your name to view the result.
UNIVERSITY OF JOS RESUMPTION FOR 2011/2012 ACADEMIC SESSION
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
NEW UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
1. Payment of Acceptance fee using ATM Card online at http://mis.unijos.edu.ng/acceptance
2. Filling of Biodata form online at http://mis.unijos.edu.ng/registration
3. Downloading of Medical Examination Form upon successful submission of biodata form online or at http://mis.unijos.edu.ng/admissions
4. Payment of all other University of Jos charges using the ATM card online at http://mis.unijos.edu.ng/fees
5. Screening of credentials and clearance for registration, 10th to 20th October 2011, at the respective faculties. Multipurpose Auditorium Hall shall be used for Faculties of Arts, Education, Social Sciences and Management Sciences
6. Online Course registration at http://mis.unijos.edu.ng/students
8. Commencement of lectures on Monday, 24th October, 2011
1. Payment of all University of Jos charges using ATM Card online at http://mis.unijos.edu.ng/fees
2. Faculty and Departmental registrations 17th to 20th October 2011
3. Commencement of Lectures on 24th October 2011
4. Late Registration 21st to 28th October 2011 attracts a fine of Ten thousand (N10,000.00) naira only
For the Details of Fees to be paid CLICK HERE
Note: For all online usage requirements, please log on to http://mis.unijos.edu.ng for information and easy navigation of the CIS online application.
Visit http://www.justnaira.com To Learn How To Make Money Online/Offline
Join Naija Jobs On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/naija.jobs.updates
You can subscribe with our website if you would like to receive our free updates on new jobs by email.
SUBSCRIBE HERE !!! Check you Mailbox or Spam mail to activate your Subscription and Hold on for streams of coming publications.